Thursday, November 4, 2010

How it's going on day 4

This is day 4 of "NaNoWriMo"... I've done my thousand words a day for the past 3 days (technically should be doing more, but I decided to shoot for 30,000 words instead of 50,000... and perhaps I'll surprise myself).
Nanowrimo Breakfast of Champions: Black tea with cream and Entenmann's donuts
Today for breakfast we're having tea, donuts and procrastination... plenty of procrastination if you want to share.  I've dragged Tag's bed into the kitchen and given him a bully stick to chew on,
Tag is ready to write
set the pandora station to Chopin, brewed my second cup of tea for the morning, and written 100 words so far... I have miles to go... at least it's raining outside, so I won't be tempted to go out and run about in the beautiful fall weather... and I made Noah take the car this morning, so I effectively marooned myself for the day. Sigh...
A portrait of the author hard at work
So now, with breakfast devoured and much time wasted, I really will get to work... really... right this instant... see? I'm working...

4 comments:

  1. Write, Elisabeth, write!! Goooo!!!!!

    I think it's so cool you're doing this Nanowrimo thing. Can't wait to read your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pashmina and self portrait- awesome

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!