Thursday, April 12, 2012

A girl's gotta have her Doctor Who dreams

I was totally on my way into the City today for my internship... but then what should pop up into my Facebook News Feed but a post from Doctor Who saying that they are filming in the City today! Eeek!

What is a girl to do? I could be responsible, yes... but I've done that before. And sometime's a girl needs to be ridiculous. So I ditched.

I'm crashing at a friend's place for the moment, and hoping to catch a glimpse of Matt Smith and Karen Gillan... or at least the T.A.R.D.I.S. a little later.

Likely I'll miss them altogether, but I'd hate to say I didn't try!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you do catch a glimpse. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be responsible, but you have to have fun ONCE in a while! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have done the exact same thing! YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I hope you do catch a glimpse, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!